The Athenaeum (Batza Room) 1021 Dulaney Valley Road
Baltimore, MD 21204
SIGMA Threat Management Associates
Campus Threat Assessment Training
Thursday, January 12
- Current best practices in campus threat assessment and threat management and the new national standards.
- Case studies of targeted attacks.
- How to operate an effective campus threat assessment team.
- Steps to take in identifying, investigating, and evaluating threats and other disturbing behavior on campus.
- Developing and implementing case management plans to reduce risk.
- Case studies of prevented incidents.
- Understanding legal issues in campus threat assessment and new legal developments.
- Finding solutions to common problems facing campus threat assessment teams.
Course Fee: $295 for registration by December 31, 2011
$350 for regstration after December 31, 2011
Click on the link below to register for the training. For more information, please contact us at Training@SigmaTMA.com or by phone at 775-424-6685. For more information about the course instructor, Dr. Marisa Randazzo, please click here.