You’ve probably heard of social media. You may understand the value social media can bring to your business. Now are you wondering how to get going and use it well? In this introductory session, we cover strategies and best practices to help you get the most out of your social media activities.
This Workshop Will Cover the Following:
Benefits of Attending this Workshop:
Level: This is an introductory-level business marketing workshop.
This workshop is ideal for the following people:
Materials Provided in Workshop:
All attendees will receive:
Workshop Leader: Erik Bunaes, Constant Contact Authorized Local Expert (review Erik’s bio)
Note: Registration is completed on Hudson Valley Community College website.
Course Reference # (CRN) 70523 in the Business/Financial Planning Course Section.
Hudson Valley Community College - Class Registration Process Options
1. Register online at HVCC website: Click "Register Now" button below and:
a) Enter the CRN (70523) in the search bar
b) Add the class to the schedule builder
c) After you've added the class click "Register" in the bottom right hand of the screen
d) Either sign in OR select "Create New Account"
e) Complete the secure account set up and payment process
2. By Phone: Call (518) 629-7339 for easy enrollment with your credit card.
3. By Fax: Print and complete the registration form and fax to (518) 629-8103. Be sure to include credit card information.
4. By Mail: Print and complete the registration form. Be sure to include credit card information or include a check or money order and mail to:
Community and Professional Education
80 Vandenburgh Avenue
Troy, NY 12180
5. In Person: Come to the Office of Community & Professional Education, located in the Guenther Enrollment Services Center, Room 252Any registration questions, please contact Caelynn Prylo, Assistant Director, Office of Community & Professional Education, Center for Effective Teaching, Hudson Valley Community College, 80 Vandenburgh Ave., Troy, NY 12180 Phone: (518) 629-7343. Fax: (518) 629-8103.