Connect with other women who value integrity, service to others, love, joy and a spiritual connection. Join us as we embrace our gifts and help other women recognize and embrace their own gifts in order to live on purpose and make a difference in the lives we touch.
February's topic: Health
What Every Woman Needs to Know
About Breast Cancer Prevention
and Early Detection
Please join us for an enlightening and educational talk about breast cancer prevention and early detection. With so much focus being placed on finding a cure for breast cancer, we’ve overlooked the obvious; PREVENTION.
Please don’t miss this life changing presentation where you’ll learn…
· Mammograms…Are they really safe and effective?
· What the doctors aren’t telling us and why
· What’s causing the increase in breast cancer...Do you know?
· Can we really prevent ever getting it in the first place?
· Common myths about breast cancer…Do you know the truth?
· How early can breast cancer be detected?
· And much more!
It’s time we stop crossing our fingers and hoping “it doesn’t
happen to me!” Take control of your health. Come learn about
the earliest possible detection and how you can prevent breast
cancer. Please don’t miss this potentially life saving message!
Lunch will be organic and gluten-free! Dessert, coffee and tea is served after lunch. Space is limited. Register now to secure your spot!
We meet the 3rd Friday of each month. Receive the early bird discount price of $19.75 when you register by February 14th! The regular price is $28.